Understanding Reiki Therapy
Reiki healers are divided into three levels of therapy practice through attunements. The Reiki therapy teacher normally conducts a ceremony in which the teachers attach their hands in a proper position together with the symbol.
The Three Levels:
- The Reiki healers I usually learn the basic hand positions and the sacred symbol and they can perform the direct healing over the others.
- The Reiki II healers can teach the symbol of symbols and hand position in order to practice distance or absentee healing.
- The Reiki III healers can make a commitment on the outside universal power and further. The stage three teachers are the highest stage. The lower ranks call them as master teacher.
Keep in mind that Reiki is not a type of religion, healers establish a five spiritual code attributes. Here are those principles:
- Just for today do not worry.
- Just for today do not be angry.
- Honor your parents, teachers, and all the elders.
- Learn how to earn your living honestly.
- Be kind to your neighbors and in every living thing.
What are the risks in Reiki healing?
Reiki therapy healing is about working on a positive force that will only works for good without violating the human will. A patient has the capability to block the energy flowing in his body, but he cannot be harmed in any way.
Reiki is used for conjunctions with the Western medicine or homeopathy; the therapy does not ask the patients to change it religion or points of view in life. The therapy is only develop to help.
The fact that Reiki healers regard themselves as an energy channels, they may feel a warm, tickly sensation in their hands during the therapy treatment.
But the therapy do not cause any harm to the patient but the healers do not promise to heal their patient at a very short span of time.Please share and like: